Through the public list of Researchers, the University of Santiago de Compostela offers to the society the expertise and capacities of his researchers
One can search for a particular faculty member's research profile by entering his or her name. Also, one can search faculty research profiles by using research interest or expertise keywords.
1. Searches are not case sensitive neither sensitive to accents or special characters; entering Yáñez or Yañez or yanez or YANEZ will yield identical results.
2. Searches will look for leading strings on names. For example, entering Alv in the Researcher box will return entries that match Alvarez, Alvaro, Juan Alvedro.
3. Searches will look for leading strings on research interest topics too. For example, entering Fis in the Expertise and interest box will return entries that match this substring (E.g. Física, Actrofísica, Físicos).
4. For name searches, we recommend that you search by last name only.
5. If no values are provided in both boxes, it will show all researches registered (it will take some time).